Want to make a difference in the lives of children and families?
Consider joining the Harmony Early Learning Journey team!
The Harmony Difference
The Harmony Difference doesn’t just come into play with our learning environment. It’s embedded in our work environment, too.
At Harmony we seek educators who want to be a part of an inspirational and collaborative network of early childhood professionals. We look for people who want to put their knowledge, skills and talents toward the betterment of others.
And we take care of our team members because we firmly believe in happiness and wellbeing for all.
The Benefits of Harmony
When you become a part of Harmony, you join a nuturing network of professionals dedicated to children and families.
You also benefit from an environment that:
- Is built on innovation and purposeful work
- Offers extensive professional development
- Empowers educators to be the best versions of themselves to promote confidence and self-esteem in our children
- Is fully resourced and enhanced with digital technology to enrich children’s learning
- Provides recognition for your efforts and achievements and feel ‘heard’ and ‘seen’
- Collaborates with families and community
- Believes in working in partnerships
All educators undertake professional development training every year. This education and training is essential to inspire, motivate and further educate our educators.
We strive for a high level of professionalism and a commitment to providing genuine support and personal empowerment, individually and as a team.
Join Our Team
Thanks for being interested in joining our team!
Our job opening descriptions are the best source for up-to-date information on requirements.
The educators’ role is to act as resource, provocateur, and partner in learning with the children. Children’s work, play and discussions are documented through notes, photos, tape recordings and videos. These are carefully reviewed by the educators to guide curriculum decisions based on the children’s interests, ideas and developmental readiness to acquire new skills.
General qualifications for positions are listed below.
Early Childhood Teachers must hold:
- A Bachelor Qualification listed on the list of approved early childhood teaching qualifications published by ACECQA in accordance with the Education and Care Services National Regulations
Lead Educators must hold:
- A Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care and educators (or be studying towards as a minimum)
All educators must hold:
- A Certificate III in Children’s Services (as a minimum)
- A current First Aid Certificate including CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- A valid working with children/vulnerable people check/blue card.
As Harmony Centres embed the RIE philosophy into their practices and programming, RIE knowledge/experience is desirable.
We aim to make the recruitment and interview process as smooth and as comfortable as possible. Our goal is to get to know you and see if Harmony is a great fit for you!
Our current employment opportunities are posted on the Seek job board.
If there are no current employment opportunities listed on Seek, you’re invited to send a cover letter and your resume via email for consideration when positions do become available. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.