Communication with you as a parent is a non-negotiable at Harmony.
We want you to stay informed during each step of your child’s experiences, especially in regard to their learning, development and special moments.
Harmony Early Learning Journey is excited to be working with Xplor Education to provide the convenience of an app especially designed for families with children in care.
The Xplor ‘Home’ app connects parents and carers to their child’s learning journey and allows for quick and convenient communication with the centre, digital sign-ins and attendance, bookings management and health event tracking.
This one app provides our families with everything they need to manage their Harmony journey and stay connected at every interaction.
View your child’s individual learning journeys and provide educators with updates (Moments) so tailored learning can continue in the centre or home.
- Live learning documents capture milestones for both educators and families to build upon.
- Families can comment on shared observations or contact educators directly via Messenger.
- Your child’s educators can create and share visually appealing learning stories with families.
Families can sign children in and out of Harmony centres quickly and easily with just a few taps on their mobile device.
- Attendance tracking is secure and encrypted, so your attendance data is accurate and safe.
- Accurate tracking of which authorised individual dropped off or picked up each child.
- Families can easily track their children’s attendance or time spent in care, in the Home app.
In-app payments and bookings
Families have the flexibility to make payments and bookings while on the go while complying with the new electronic payment of gap fee regulations.
- View statements and set up preferred payment method (bank transfer, credit card or debit card).
- View availability and make bookings (including casual bookings) quickly and easily from your mobile device.
- Never miss a payment with Direct Debit (XPay) and automatic reminders (SMS, email, or notifications).
Transparent health event tracking
Constant updates allow parents and carers to effortlessly track their child’s health and safety throughout the day.
- Receive updates on what your child is eating with nutrition tracking.
- Be updated with nap times and sleep checks to ensure continuity of care after pick-up.
- Incident reports and updates quickly shared with families when medicine has been administered.
Connection at every interaction ensures no moments are missed throughout the day.