At Harmony our growth in centres means we’re always on the look out for the best people in Early Education to join us at Harmony in our centre-based roles.
The Educator role supports the delivery of quality education and care ensuring that all children are inspired to investigate, create and explore their environment and participate in the educational program. The educator is viewed as a co-learner and collaborator with the child, who observes children carefully, listening to their cues, questions and supports decision making, whilst discovering what interests the child, then providing meaningful learning opportunities to explore these interests further.
All educators must hold:
- A Certificate III in Children’s Services (as a minimum)
- A current First Aid Certificate including CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- A valid working with children/vulnerable people check/blue card.
Leaders within Harmony play a central role in the delivery of quality early childhood education and care whilst demonstrating and embedding the Harmony vision, values and beliefs in everyday practice. As a leader within a service, you will be responsible and accountable for the overall management of service operations and provide effective leadership and educational direction, delivering exceptional quality education and care outcomes. You will possess strong capability to build trusting relationships with children, respectful partnerships with families and develop a high performing team.
Early Childhood Teachers must hold:
- a Bachelor Qualification listed on the list of approved early childhood teaching qualifications published by ACECQA in accordance with the Education and Care Services National Regulations
Lead Educators must hold:
- a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care and educators (or be studying towards as a minimum)
Our current employment opportunities are posted on our Job Opportunities page.