Affordability varies from family to family, but it doesn’t have to prevent your child from attending a high-quality, holistic centre.
With our designated Child Care Subsidy (CCS) status, our goal is to welcome every child into the place that’s best for their growth, learning and wellbeing.
The CCS is financial assistance provided by the Commonwealth Government to approved child care centres, family day care schemes, registered carers, outside school hour’s programs and occasional care services. This subsidy is ‘means tested’ and managed by the Family Assistance Office (FAO).
If you receive approval for CCS, you’ll pay less out-of-pocket for child care fees.
To be eligible for the Child Care Subsidy the following requirements must be met:
The Child Must:
- be a ‘Family Tax Benefit’ child or ‘regular child care’ and
- be 13 years or under and not attending secondary school and
- meets immunisation requirements
The person claiming the Child Care Subsidy, or their partner, must
- meet the residency requirements and
- meet the Child Care Subsidy activity test ( or be eligible for an exemption) and
- be liable to pay for the care provided under a Complying Written Arrangement (their written agreement) with their child care provider
There are exemptions for individuals who genuinely cannot meet some eligibility requirements.
To see if you qualify for fee assistance, complete the following: